| Mom also sent me with an EASTER package |
| BEST MOM EVER |
| FESTIVE |
| I may have teared up over jelly-bellys |
| Malt-volous |
| Garth's wall Great Job! |
| Noelle's Legendary Parasol |
| Chick Magnet |
| Some of our guests had never had skittles |
| we went all out |
| by me |
| Seemed fitting |
| Looks GREAT the fruit was questionable The Cake was yummy though |
| Look at it! |
| DOMINATED |
| His name is Obama |
| plaid tidings |
| Some of the guests asked how to take it off your hands we giggles and said "Happy Easter" |
| we aren't sure whose towel that is |
| K-pop... An Easter Tradition |
| The other side says Snickers too |
| Garth's hand is a magnet to my pictures |
| Tessa and Garth |
| Taught them "guess the flavor" |
| pin the tail on the Bunny |
| My new bestie named ZZX |
| Annnnddd Kirsten is the Easter queen because she won pin the tail on the bunny |
To end, I would like to share some thoughts.
During Christmas time we celebrate the anticipation of Christ's birth. With songs and gifts we celebrate the feeling of hope that was felt by all who saw the signs and knew of the miracles he would perform.
I think a more reverent celebration is in order during your Easter celebrating. Take some time to softly feel the spirit. Ponder his life and the miracles he did fulfill. Acknowledge deep in your heart the sacrifice he made for you. Seek Christ. Pray, he is there. Speak, He is listening. We ARE his children and he IS risen.

During his life, Christ would come to the faithful and the non-believers alike. After he was resurrected, he went to those who knew him. Get to know Christ. Do it NOW! so that the day he returns can be a happy one and not one to fear. Do it with haste. ACTIVELY seek the truth, do not wait for it to come to you.
One of the last things Jesus taught before he died for our sins was the parable of the Ten Virgins.

As he was faced with finishing his part, he was PLEADING with us to do OUR part. FILL UP YOUR LAMPS. ACCEPT the atonement. APPLY it in your life. If you have lost your lamp, FIND IT. If you have your lamp, FILL IT. Do everything in your power to know the truth. SEARCH, PONDER, PRAY and REPEAT! Do not simply surround yourself with good, IMMERSE yourself IN good. It will NOT be enough to be counted AMONG the ten, near the five with oil.
If you "lack wisdom" or are uncertain about your convictions, ASK. (James 1:27)
I testify you will find your answer. I plead with you DO NOT STOP until you know your answer.
I KNOW my father lives. He will answer, but you MUST knock.
Do not wait. I wonder what could be more important?
DO IT NOW.
Just think of me as your very own twin sister PAM from Saturday's Warrior.
Inviting you on your Quest : To find your own special Holy Grail.
"It has to be something you're willing to fight for, something you want more than anything else in this whole world."...
Please do not put off something this important.
"The gauntlet had been throw down. Your quest for freedom had begun."
I will also borrow Pam's definition of freedom:
"Freedom is knowing who you are."
I know who I am. I am a daughter of God who loves me and sent his son to die for me, A son who lives today.
There is no greater feeling than the feeling of true freedom.
Trust me, Freedom is my first name.
I love you Lib. Thanks for sharing your testimony in the post!
ReplyDelete