I post pictures of me smiling because they look better... but it's not super easy living here. I cry a lot and I feel really sad sometimes. Reading past blogs and things about other people who have done this, everyone says it was "the best decision they ever made" and so I am hoping all the warm-fuzzies and happy-hoohas are coming soon because I could use them. . . However, to anyone reading this blog hoping for a REAL, true, RAW peak into my life in China I also need to be honest. It is not just perfect adventure in China. It's LIFE in China. You have a Job and sometimes the food is crappy (or "different") and sometimes you're really cold and sometimes loud noises wake you up because the walls are thin. The kids are a real challenge in class and homesickness is a more crippling feeling than you would think. Nonetheless I am not giving up. I am going to adjust myself and talk to the school about some little adjustments they could make that would make big differences for me (Mainly in classes...because these kids be CRAY) and hopefully soon I will catch up with the end and all those "China changed my life for the better"and "I would do it a million times over"-type feelings. Any of the ways I am glad to be here because I am learning LOADS about China, Myself,Growing up and I am turning to Heavenly Father more often. All of these things I am grateful for... even if I forget it sometimes because I am having chalk thrown at me. . . It's not easy, but I am doing it!
I am proud of myself.
| Pinterest helped out today by showing me this |
Prayers are powerful and I could use yours.
Thank you.
Love, Libertee
Love, Libertee
i repinned that from my sister in law, randi. i'll tell her you liked it. love you sissy boo.
ReplyDelete