If you jump a column down from today on Mom's big whiteboard calendar I will already be in Hong Kong!
Ladies and Gents we've got less than a week to work with here!
I'd like to say I am just about ready, just have to throw a couple more knickers in my suitcase, zip and go, but the truth is I'm not even closed to packed. Additionally, I spent last night singing songs with Harminee, Mase and Rory while we ate pizza and brownies. These are my preparation methods do not question them. I did, however, get this Blog set up so *pat on back* for that at least, and honestly I don't have terrible amounts of things left on my TO-DO list.
Okie-Dokie...This is my Blog and we shall see how good I am at keeping it updated on my adventures.
Bookmark the link. Check up on me.
I need to pack.
XoXo
Bookmark the link. Check up on me.
I need to pack.
XoXo
Lib
No comments:
Post a Comment